Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANE) Training
October 23-27, 2006
This 40-hour didactic course is geared towards the Registered Nurse, but is informative for physicians, law enforcement officers, prosecutors and victim advocates. It is designed to provide a comprehensive education program in the complete assessment, evaluation and treatment of the adult sexual assault survivor.
Upon completion of the 40-hour didactic training, there is a post-training clinical requirement that must be completed according to the nurse's scope of practice and guidelines of the training course.
- Course Requirements: Current licensure to practice as a RN, Completion of the Adult SANE training course and clinical requirements, Submission of a preceptor letter with registration
- Registration Fee: $250.00 for the 4 day program (In State) $400.00 for the 4 day program (Out of State)
- Trainer: Linda E. Ledray, PhD, RN, FAAN, SANE-A
- Time: Classes begin at 8:00am each day.
- Location: Marshall University Forensic Science Center, Huntington, WV
- Contact: Misty Marra (304) 690-4363 x210, email: firstname.lastname@example.org