Technology - The Good, The Bad and The Unknown
October 13 , 2010
(Application Deadline 9/29/2010)
This training is geared toward professionals who work with all aspects of Cybercrimes: advocates, investigators, prosecutors, prevention educators, parents, teachers, counselors and college campus staff.
- Course Requirements: Participants must attend the entire day to receive full Continuing Education credit.
- Registration Fee: $30.00 Lunch will be provided, $40 after October 6th
- Trainer: Joy Airaudi, Jessamyn Tracy, Cynthia Fraser, Chris Casto, Marsha Kisner
- Time: 8:00am - 4:30pm Location: Bridgeport Conference Center, Bridgeport, WV
- Contact: Nikki Godfrey, 304-622-4441, via email nikkiG4FRIS@aol.com